Thursday, December 3, 2009

Three years ago today!!

So my little Natalie Rhae is 3 today. Crazy... She is such a fun child. Her favorite color is yellow and her favorite food is Macaroni. She loves Go Diego Go. She has the best sense of humor. She loves to share and talk.


Every year I make the kids a cake of their choosing. They love to help and to eat the extra frosting :)



Alright so in Johnson tradition... Here is the story. Three years ago I was doing every thing that I could to not be pregnant anymore. Even though there was still a couple of weeks until my due date. I tried caster oil (don't do it ever! It is horrible and it doesn't work), walks, bumpy car rides, bouncing on an exercise ball. Basically what ever I could think of. I think I was desperate because Malaya was 5 days late and I had been having false labors for a month. In fact the week before I was in the hospital for a couple of hours but no such luck. I had my membranes stripped on Thursday and had some pretty convincing contraction... Actually it was like all day hard and getting closer together so that night I called my mom, dropped Malaya off at my aunts house and went in. I was not really progressing so they sent me home. I told the nurse that I was planning on going natural and she told me that if I tolerated real labor like I did false there was no way. Mom stayed for until Saturday but she had to get home so she took Malaya and left. Well Saturday I slept and then that night I turned on a movie and bounced on an exercise ball. Scott asked that night if we should put on the plastic sheet in case my water broke. I told him that there was like a 20% chance that my water would brake so not to worry about it. Well about two in the morning I woke up and sat up in bed when a huge gush of water soaked me and the bed. Needless to say Scott was so mad. We went in and mom came back up to be with me for delivery. At 4:54 am Natalie Rhae was born 7lbs 6 oz 19 inches long. I did it naturally thanks to my wonderful mother and husband.




I love dressing my girls the same.

She was such a happy baby.





And now she is a happy and sassy little girl!

Happy Birthday Rhae! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment