Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

This Christmas was so much fun. The kids are all at a really fun age. Malaya was really into the magic of Christmas and brought Natalie along with her. Steven just loved all the lights and colors and of course the wrapping paper.

Our Christmas Tree!

I decided to get brave and make a gingerbread house with the kids. I forgot to read all of the instructions before beginning and so we ended up doing it on 2 different nights.
The second night that we worked on it we had a neighbor boy over. Jeremy has quite the personality and made it even more fun to make it.
The finished product!

We spent Christmas this year in Washington with Scott's parents. It was a 14 hour drive but the weather cooperated and it was an okay drive. Each year I make the girls Christmas dresses for the Sunday before Christmas. This year half way through the dresses I hurt my shoulder and wasn't able to finish them. So I went and found a good deal at Kohl's. They all looked so cute!


On Christmas Eve we got together with all of Scott's Family that live in Moses Lake. We had a yummy dinner and then a gift exchange and a white elephant game.
Natalie fell asleep before the night even started.

The girls got the Disney Barbie dolls they had been asking for and were so excited.

They had a lot of fun playing with their second cousin Stevie and cute little Holly in the background. (I am pretty sure that it is Holly, but it might be Mariah. They are twins. Either way they had fun with them.)

After the party we went home and Mrs. Claus brought us pajamas.

Christmas Morning was so much fun. Malaya woke up walked into the kitchen to see if Santa had eaten his cookies. She came in the living room and told us very seriously that he had eaten them. It was hilarious.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! That reminds me that I need to send you a CD of mine. I'll mail it with the other pictures. I am so blessed with such an adorable family!!!!

    P.S. How is your shoulder doing?? Love you!

    ReplyDelete