Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Halloween

So I know that it is the middle of November and I am just posting halloween pics but they are so cute and I just had to share.

My Celtish Sweetie and Me


Miss Malaya was Snow White. For those of you who might be wondering... No we do not dye her hair, It is really that black.

Natalie was Cinderella. She was so excited to be a princess.


The girls wanted to have a prince so Steven was the Frog Prince.


My in-laws got to come spend Halloween with us and the kids thought it was great that they dressed up with them!




We took the kids to the annual trunk or treat at the Mall and had a great time. We were planning on taking them out around the neighborhood but they all started feeling yucky so we watched Winnie the Poohs Halloween adventure and passed out candy. I think they were just as excited to pass it out as they were to get it. All in all we had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment