Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lately...

It has been a busy few months.  Nothing to exciting just everyday life with 4 crazy kids.
The kids got new play dough for Christmas and love creating different things.




This year we decided to make VValentine's for the girls classes.  We did it on a Sunday afternoon when Scott was at the church. 
  Emma doesn't get a nap on Sundays because of 11:30 church so she didn't last long.

 For Valentine's Day my mom took the kids for the weekend and Scott and I went to Salt Lake. It was so much fun.  We stayed at the Little America.  Ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Went swimming and then went to the Natural History Museum.  The whole weekend the only pictures we took were of Scott on the "Hogwarts" stairs at the Museum and of some equipment that Scott built that the museum was using. 


Steven has finally taken an interest in potty training! So I was upstairs helping him and I asked the girls to watch Emma.  I came down a few minutes later and there was no sign of the girls just Emma sitting on the kitchen table with a pink nose. 
 She wasn't thrilled about getting caught.


 and then decided to ham it up a little.

Because big brother is spending time on the toilet Emma thinks she should too.

 And because Emma got a picture on the toilet Steven needed one too.
 Just because she is cute.

1 comment:

  1. I always LOVE reading your blog. You have some adorable pictures of the kids on here. I can't believe how big they all are getting - especially Steven and Emma.
    What is that equipment that the museum is using? That is very cool to see his work out there.
    I LOVE, LOVE your new family picture. Please send me a copy when you get a chance.
    I was go glad to hear that you're feeling better! I hope you have finally found the answer.
    I love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete