Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday Boy!

Scott turned 33 yesterday! He keeps complaining about how old he feels. He got to choose dinner which was BBQ ribs and mashed potatoes, home canned peaches and Doritos. I threw in a green salad for good measure. He chose German chocolate cake and it turned out cute and delicious. 

 Much to his dismay I put 33 candles on the cake.  It took him forever to light them and then Natalie blew half of them out so we had to do it again.

 My crazy kiddos enjoying their cake

For his birthday I finally framed some of his train posters.  He was pretty excited.  Natalie made him zombies and wrapped a rock for him.  It was so cute. He opened the rock and she said "dad you can do anything with a rock...a rock pet, paint a face on it, make it a lady bug." 

I am so grateful for my wonderful Scotty and all the fun that we have together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment