Thursday, July 1, 2010

Family Vacation

This year for family vacation we went to Washington and spent the first five days with Scott's aunts, uncles, cousins ect. It was really fun. I went to the Island for the annual Varbel (Scott's mom) girls weekend and left Scott at his cousins (AKA aunt Jessica) house with the kids for a couple of days.
At the Mariners game with Grandpa Dee, Great Uncle Richard, Uncle Aaron, Uncle Brett, Cousin Trevor and of course Daddy.


Aunt Jessica has a lot of animals and the kids were in pig heaven.

We went to the animal farm with Aunt Jess and her kids.

This is my cute new "niece" Aubree. She is the smiliest baby I have ever met!

The last five days we spent camping in Mount Rainer with my in-laws. It was a fun camp out. The weather was perfect, the kids played hard all day and slept hard all night and just had fun.
My Cutest little Junior Rangers!
We took a day trip to Mount Saint Helen's.

We took a ride on the Mount Rainer Scenic Railroad

4 comments:

  1. So happy you survived the long trip! It was so fun to see you. PS- we bought the Great Dalmundi This week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! How is your ankle and how did you do on the run. Hope you had a great 4th of July.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We did have fun. Mom, I reinjured my ankle and so I wasn't able to run my race. A little bummed but we had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete