Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I usually like to make sugar cookies and frost them to take to the neighbors but this year the girls wanted to make chocolate chip cookies. We had a lot of fun making them and then the girls and I made Valentines for some friends. Malaya has a crush on Jeremy and Natalie has a crush on his older brother Daniel. It is really funny. So they made them Valentines and we delivered them. Poor Daniel was so embarrassed. He is almost 11 and Natalie is 3.


Mr. Stevers helping out!
Today is Malaya's preschool Valentine's party. She picked out a cute outfit and asked me to fix her hair special. She was so excited to give her teacher a Valentine. I love this kid so much! She is way to much fun!!


On a side note, my baby has decided that it is more fun to sword fight with his silverware than to eat with it...and daddy doesn't help much. He sword fights right back. They are super cute.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, your children are so beautiful. How have you been? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing this blog. I love the pictures and the comments you make. This is the first picture I had seen of Malaya after her hair was cut. It's very cute this way. With regard to Steven's haircut, I have always wondered why children are so afraid of a haircut - I guess because it something new. I'm glad you're feeling better. Talk to you soon. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete