Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's Great to be Eight!



I can't believe this crazy girl is eight! This year she got a new cousin on her birthday and is pretty excited.  We had a quick birthday party in between hospital visits.  I even made her a cake.  She was very specific...vanilla cake, vanilla frosting, and vanilla ice cream.  When it came time to serve the cake she informed me that she doesn't like cake.  Little stink!  Malaya is creative, smart and fun.  She has a sweet heart and is very thoughtful. She loves to read and play reflex math. She has a stubborn streak and is extremely independent.  She is a great helper and though we struggle to get along I am so grateful that this sweet little girl is my Daughter.
Happy Birthday Bug! I love you more!

 2005
                                                           
 2006


2007

 2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment