Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where has the time gone?

 My sister got married in December and it was amazing and sad at the same time. I got married and left home when she was 13. We are 6 years apart and were always in a different time of life. We love each other but we don't really know each other as adults. Anyway her wedding got me thinking about my wedding which was nearly 10 years ago and I went through some old pictures. I couldn't believe how much everyone has changed since then.


Johnson Family May 2003

Johnson Family December 2012

The recent picture is missing my brothers that are on missions. In the last 3.5 years we have added 5 people to our family. That is impressive since we added 4 in the 6 years before that. I can't wait to compare pictures in another 6 years. I think a baby explosion is coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment